Following Dave's last message, I've offered to do a bit of coordinating for the Autumn meet. It seems to me that it's in the spirit of the Blog-Con idea that it doesn't become the responsibility of any one person, but that we rotate that burden as the venue rotates...
|You will answer promptly|
and with the right answers!
As we've only got a short time if we're going to go ahead in October or November I'm going to have to get a hustle on. I'm going to ask some questions now, and when it comes to booking the venue. It would help very much if you would put your answers and comments either in the comment's section or e-mailed to me at diplomatist2 AT gmail DOT com.
|Norwich - We Dew Things Diffrent...|
For ease of admin it would be helpful to me if we could meet in Norwich
- I would love to come to Norwich - it's a Fine City!
- Hmm, Norwich is a little difficult to get to (and they're funny out that way...)
- Good God! Anywhere but Norwich
- How about Cambridge/Peterborough/Stamford?
My comment - Don't underestimate the advantage of feet on the ground and local knowledge. Norwich would enable me to sort out venues and any problems much easier than anywhere else.
What kind of venue would you like to see?
- Something that is part of 'an attraction'
- Somewhere with a decent amount of space and facilities, like a church or scout hall
- Whatever, but it needs to be easily found, near shops and preferably near a good pub with decent food and drink.
I have a place in mind that is a combo of 2 & 3...
Will You Come?
- All things being equal, yes.
- Perhaps, if we can move the venue.
- I'd like to, but not this time.
It would be a great help to have an indication of numbers, even if at this stage they are uncertain ones.
Can You Bring/Run a Game?
Would You Like to See a Bring&Buy Element?
- Don't care
Please comment on this post - it will help shape the meet!